A TUTTI GLI STUDENTI LAUREATI E LAUREANDI
Per coloro che fossero interessati ad una carriera presso una compagnia di crociera, vi portiamo a conoscenza del seguente annuncio relativamente ad una posizione aperta presso la sede di Monaco della Silver Sea Cruise Line. Lo inoltriamo anche ai laureandi affinché possano prendere consapevolezza delle opportunità post-laurea.
CONTROLLER, SETUP AND PRICE DISTRIBUTION
Silversea is the defining name in luxurious cruise travel by distinguishing itself in the ultra-luxury market with its elegant, all-suite ships, all-inclusive pricing, worldwide itineraries and genuine hospitality.
Silversea is proud of their reputation as the "World's Best" cruise line and seeks individuals who take personal pride in their work to join our award-winning staff. Silversea understands that our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to investing our resources in recruiting the very best. More than 350 shoreside employees in Silversea's Monte Carlo, Miami, London, Frankfurt, Sydney and Singapore offices work in conjunction with a crew of about 2,000 employees aboard Silversea's fleet of nine ships (split into 6 Classic vessels and 3 Expedition vessels) to provide guests with unique and unforgettable travel experiences around the world. Silversea believes in investing in their employees, by providing a competitive benefits package, as well as opportunities for growth and professional development. Silversea has retained a staff with a strong work ethic and a commitment to personal achievement and corporate success.
If you would like to work for one of the most respected organisations in the travel industry, Silversea invites you to explore their current career opportunities.
We are recruiting a:
Controller, Setup and Price Distribution (ref : MCO130)
Overview of role:
The setup and price distribution controller is responsible for the loading and variation of itineraries and relative prices (including promotions and discounts) in the reservation system.
Key generic and specific responsibilities:
- Oversee update of all processes to future Reservations Systems
- Lead process design and testing
- Create itineraries in Res System; annual with ongoing maintenance
- Build new voyages and QC day by day itineraries, including building new ports
- Add applicable savings programs (5% VS; 5% OBS etc.)
- Update Penalty and GFT tables; add products/supplements to all voyages
- Upload / Update Ports and Itinerary Changes
- Including sail date changes, embark or debark port change and new ports added.
- Upload / update price grids
- Promo upload / update
- Create and Maintain Supplements
- Ongoing / Real Time basis: Promos including MSC (savings promos), GFT (SBC Promos), OBS (Onboard Savings), CMB (Combo Savings), GRP (Groups), CRS (Guest Relations items) INS (Insurance), PNT (Cancellation Penalty), SAV (VS savings),
- TAX (Cruise Taxes) – confirm all non-commissionable items received from Revenue Performance
- New Promos development: liaise with IT dept to make any Res System and invoice changes, work with Res and other departments to confirm process implications and test changes
- Dynamic pricing update
- Update Onboard Savings Combo File for new black out voyages and other changes as needed
- Products availability check (in all the channels)
- Cruise & flight set-up (bundling)
Job requirement and/or qualification expected:
- Degree (Bachelor’s Degree)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Entry Level
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Fluent English, any additional European language is an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of Excel;
- Previous experience in cruises or hotel inventory is preferred;
- Strong problem solving and decision making attitude;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Thoroughness, attention to detail, organization are essential.
Desired starting date: 01-10-2016
If this position is of interest to you and you have the qualifications required, please apply online following the link below.